MISSING GIRLS OF THE DESERT
MOJAVE DESERT, Calif.– Since the year 2000, disturbing numbers of women have disappeared or have been found murdered in southern California’s desert regions.
MISSING GIRLS OF THE DESERT- The list below is limited to the years 2000-2010. San Bernardino and Riverside Counties are included. Most of the following women were found off of California’s famous “Old Route 66”, Interstate 15, or in the open Mojave Desert.
(Left column: Year victim disappeared)
- 2000 Diana Raquel Rojas-Missing. (Remains may be in Ridgecrest).
- 2000 Kathryn Barrett- Body found 2008. Phelan, Ca.
- 2001 Charlotte Mower-Body found 2003. Body I.D. 2013. Needles, Ca. Rt.66
- 2002 Kristina Garcia-Body found near Fort Irwin off I-15. Barstow, Ca.
- 2002 “Wild Road Jane Doe 13-02”-Body found off I-15. Helendale, Ca. Rt 66.
- 2003 Christina Battin-Missing. Thousand Palms, Ca.
- 2003 Jodi Brewer-Torso found off I-15, Cima Road, San Bern Co, Ca.
- 2004 April Pitzer-Missing. Newberry Springs, Ca. Rt 66
- 2004 Alina Garcia- Body found off I-15 Barstow, Ca. Rt 66.
- 2005 Kristine Hamilton- Missing. Moreno Valley, Ca.
- 2006 Maureen Fields-Missing from Nevada. Car found in California.
- 2010 “San Bernardino Jane Doe(2010)”- Head in backpack I-15 Barstow, Ca.
- 2010 Zzyzx Road Burned Remains found, Baker, Ca. off I-15.
This is a very short example of the missing and murdered women of the California desert. There are simply too many in this region. The list is always growing.
- …Women killed in their own homes, too many to list.
- …Unidentified human remains found in the desert (by number) too many to list.
MURDER/MISSING PERSONS – Info on the above cases can be directed to:
True Love Never Dies.
Written by Chandler Vaughn. Contact: email@example.com
MISSING-UNSOLVED MURDERS-MOJAVE DESERT-NEAL FALLS-SERIAL KILLER